Arga Mountains Tour
Come and discover the charm of the northwest moutains of Oporto. Explore with us the most interesting natural and cultural places in this region. You will love the tour!
1. The Program
leave the city of Oporto towards the north. We will discover the charm of the northern region of Portugal, where the imposing mountain area of "Serra
de Arga" and the “Lagoons of Bertiandos” are found. We will go through
natural park areas both by car, along regional roads, as well as walking, in
order to explore different places of undeniable landscape and cultural
interest. The tour has included a stop for lunch at a regional restaurant. In
the end we will still go to the area of the city of Viana do Castelo and stop
at the top of the hill of “Stª Luzia” where the Sanctuary is located. There you will appreciate the magnificent view over the mouth of the Lima River.
- Distance from the city center: 80 kms (approximately).
- Van transport and walking.
- Accessible walks of about 1 to 2 h.
- Total duration (transfer included): 9h.
3. Other conditions
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people.
- Maximum number of participants: 7 people.
For more people, please contact us.
4. Must bring
- Clothes suitable for walking adjusted to the temperature of
the day and time of the year.
- Comfortable sports or hiking shoes.
- Camera (cell phone is ok).
- Good mood.
5. It´s included
- Round trip transportation (by van).
- Tour guide.
6. Pick-up / Drop-off > 5 meeting points + your Hotel..
1. Porto City Hall - in the front left site, close to the Oporto Tourist Office.
2. Palácio da Bolsa do Porto - in front of the main door.
3. Casa da Música do Porto - in the EDP side / R. Ofélio Diogo da costa.
4. Porto City Park - east entrance of Av. da Boavista.
5. Matosinhos City Hall - in the front left side, close to the taxi rank.
6. Your Hotel in Porto, Matosinhos or V.N. Gaia) > + € 5.00 / person.
- Day tour > pick-up > 9 am / Drop-off > 6 pm.
- Transport by van.
8. Prices (per person)
- 1 person > On request.
- 2 people > 95,00.
- [ 3 to 7 ] people > € 85,00.
- [ 8 or more ] people > € prices and conditions > on request.
Email: email@example.com | Call: +351 963156441
© Copyright ExploreOporto